Автор Тема: Looking for Horse-friends from the Ukraine....  (Прочитано 26727 раз)

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Looking for Horse-friends from the Ukraine....
« Ответ #12 : Октябрь 26, 2006, 18:24:15 »
Hello, Dorte!
Welcome to the one of the virtual parts of Ukraine. (And one of the nicest).
Can I ask you? In this forum we had a discussion "What do you think about closed Horse Clubs"? It so hapenned historically, that in Ukraine we do not really have culture of the closed horse clubs. Yes, some of them do net have  free access to membership - but not so closed as it can be. If you have money and good horse (or just money) - you can enter. If think how it can be - that you can't enter without recomendation even if you have money, horses, name - we dont have it. What we called club - its the community of like-minded persons (no matter, do they have horse or not) and  non-permanent comers. IMHO.
So, how this thing is in Germany?
And is it easy to find the place to ride and to learn horsmenship (in wide meaning of this word) there?

P. S. I was in Germany in Frankfurt-on-Maine. It was really good, but unfortunatly no horses - only work. Do you plan sometime withit our country?

Oh, Sorry!
I do not understand!
What for a horseclub?
For rider / breeder...

Yes this forum is very nice! 8)
I know only 4 other forums (horse forums from UKRAINA!!!)

Can you tell me more about the club!
If you like to ride, you must be in a club in Ukraine?
What is IMHO?

Thanks!

Оффлайн Unison

• Герой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #13 : Октябрь 26, 2006, 18:43:20 »
Dorte, Evelle is interested in horse riding clubs in Germany. There must be so called "closed" or "vip","elite" clubs where it's rather difficult to get. And possibly there're usual horse riding clubs where you can make a call the day before to arrange your riding lesson. could you please tell more about those "closed" clubs if you know.   

Dorte, thank you for the information.
Did someone know what I must do if I will take/bring a horse to Ukraine?
Of course, our company knows a lot about import horses to Ukraine and if you'll need to do it, we'll help you. :smile3:

But not so:  :rolf:

:sarcastic:

Yes, because I like to move with my horses/ponys to ukraine!

Hehe.  :sarcastic: no, not so. And why are you so desired to get to Ukraine with your horses? And how old are you if not a secret ;)

To Asja: Тут необходим знаток немецкого.  80

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #14 : Октябрь 27, 2006, 07:19:19 »
Hallo!
I am 29 years.
And my parents will come with me!
I am single  ;) .....

So now I will search for VIP-clubs!
I think we have some, but mostly we go ride on a horse-stable/farm...

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #15 : Октябрь 27, 2006, 08:23:45 »
We have V.I.P. Clubs for Polo!
Only people with much money can play it!
You need around 4/6 and more Poloponys.....

We have in germany clubs for breeder, where you must be a member if you will breed a horse.
The fee is different (in north and east Germany more, in west and south cheaper)  :rolf:

And you must be in the club, what kind of horses do you have!
If you have a Hannoveraner, you must be member in the Hannoveraner-club...Oldenburger... Westfahlen...

Than we have clubs, if you like to go on competition...
If you will go Jumping/Dressage you must be member in the FN.
If you have Icelandichorses you must be member in the Iceland horse club....
Some competiton you can only ride if you in the club (and your horse, too) some you can ride so, but mostly you must pay the double price!!!

If you will "only" take ridinglessons:

For Exemple how the most people ride in Germany:

1. The most people go in a week ridinglessons (1-2x in the week ridinglessons)
The stable take the money mostly infron of the month or for 3 month...
So if you say: I ride on Monday and Wednesday, you must pay it!
If you can not come, you must befor (mostly 24 hours) and say that you can not come.
So it is possible that you can ride the lesson You have pay infront next month (you pay than the next month one lesson not)...
If you not ring/or say it the riding teacher it is your Porblem, with the money....

Or:
In some areas is it so that there are riding association.

That is (I find it so, I do not if its tru?) that is for people with not so much money/ or they like it more cheap and not so much the good ridinglessons..., because its "only" club-horses and all own they....

I have search and find for exemple this:

Member fee:
For ridingpeople: 120 Euro in the year
For not riding: 60 Euro in the year
For children: 60 in the year.

If you like (children) Vaulting, you must pay + 10 Euro every month.
If you take ridinglessons you must pay (around) 1/3 less than a not member!

But if you not member they look at you! :rolf:

In other riding association you can ride for testing around 8x and than you must be a member, if not you can not ride there...

In so a riding association is the price of a  ridinglessons less, than if you go in a stable....
(Because they have member, they do not ride "only" pay and sponsor the young people!)

And the ridingteacher make it honorary, or only for a very smal/little money (mostly).
So it can be that they oft change!

But it is very different in Germany, because some people make it?s only as business.
We have some stable they make it together as Franchise, so the people go to the "Boss" he teach them and now "akrakadrabra" he is a horse- expert!!!!
They must do (buy / sell the horses he say...) they must go for train all 3 month to him... they have all the same price for a ridinglessons (Germany is big and the people have different money in the area...)
Yes it is a good Idear, the make together publication...., but they can not think self!

If you a competition rider, you go (mostly) to a special teacher and take there the lessons, yes maybe you drive for him 2,3 or 4 hours, but you will have the best lessons! -Or would you not win?

Here in germany is RINDING a "Volkssport" popular sport! All girls like to ride!
Yes, in west Germany much more ride...

I hope I can help you with this....

If you like to know more, ask!

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #16 : Октябрь 27, 2006, 08:36:04 »
Ha, We have VIP-Clubs!
But more in Golf, Tennis....

But the people see that the people in the club, older and older...

now they look about young people, and now is it not more so importent the VIP!

In the VIP-ridingclubs in Germany, are mostly not the VIP -people in!
More the people they hope to find a VIP-Husband  :rolf:

Or f.e. the people live in a "expenisv" area, than they are member in a club in the area...

If you look f.e. to Hamburg, there is the area "Blankenese" for the VIP people, they know all each other, they was going in the same class/school....
And the price there to go riding (or other sport) not all people can pay!
And if you are not from "there" you go not, it is than more "embarrassing".

Yes people from Hamburg and the area, they was born in "Blankenese" or have good friends there they go maybe there for sport...

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #17 : Октябрь 31, 2006, 17:45:38 »
An how is it in UKRAINE? :smile3:
 :smile3:

I hope you understand my english.....  :sarcastic:

Оффлайн Unison

• Герой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #18 : Ноябрь 01, 2006, 14:48:32 »
Dorte, concerning your question about the way to come to Ukraine with your horses I can tell you the next things. There're some border requirements for horses export. You need to have a signed veterinary certificate (a lot of vet exames must be done and a quarantine of 21 days there in Germany must be held). Without it you won't have permission for export. And also there're too many different details to discuss...

Asja

• Гость
« Ответ #19 : Ноябрь 01, 2006, 15:18:40 »
Hi! Wo wohnst du in Deutschland? Ich habe 10 Jahre in Muenchen gelebt, da war das Reiten viel mehr teuerer... :(

Оффлайн Dorte

• Энтузиаст
  • I come as friend!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #20 : Ноябрь 01, 2006, 16:11:17 »

Hello!
I "will" like to live in Ukraine!!!  8)
So I like to know all about Import regualtions for horses from Germany to Ukraine!!!!!

Ich m?chte gerne in die Ukraine umziehen!!!  8)
Darum SUCHE ich alle infos zum Thema Einfuhrbestimmungen f?r Pferde/Ponys von Deutschland in die Ukraine!!!!
Quarantine? Where? Tell me please more!!!  %| ????
I have some horses, I will not come with "only" one!  :rolf: much work????!!!

@ Asja@ Ich bin georen in Bremen, aufgewachsen bei Verden/Aller - Thedinghausen
und nun wohne ich ca. 40 km n?rdlich von Magedeburg, weil man hier "noch" ?berall Reiten darf!
Ansonsten gibt es leider viele Reitverbots Schilder in Deutschland.....